Monday, January 08, 2007

crazy

Life is crazy right now. There's 9 days of school left in the first term, some stuff with my parents came up around Christmas, (but it's pretty much better now), some bigger stuff with my brother came up about a week after Christmas, and my grandma who was admitted into the Humboldt hospital for a heartbeat of 180, fluid in her lungs, etc. got dropped off at our house this evening because she was going to see a cardiologist in the morning and then probable get admitted into the hospital here and now my parents are just going to take her to the doctor to see if he can admit her into the hospital tonight. Things at school, minus finals coming up, are pretty much the only thing going normally right now and not putting me at high stress. ...and some wonder why I like school so much. Well, I like being there. I like the fact that even on the down days, I can go to school and be surrounded with my friends and teachers...and feel good. So...I guess in essence it's my hiding place from everything that burdens me with what's going on at home and all around me when I'm not at school. WWWhhhiiiccchhh is probably not the best thing in the world...but I'm okay with that for now. I don't have energy to change it. I just want things to be right. I guess that would make life boring, though. Can't have that.

Meh, I'm complaining too much. It's not that bad. I really do love life. I love it. There are just times when I feel like curling up into a ball and waking up when I don't have to deal with certain things anymore.

But...that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home