Sunday, April 09, 2006

Peaceful day

Oh my goodness, the weather is beautiful!!! I absolutely love the sun. A friend and I went for a rather long walk today. It was so nice. When we got back we sat on the grass...yes...the GRASS...the (pretty much) dry grass!!!! We talked about random things. It was a friend that I haven't really hung out with before. I mean, we see each other at school everyday and talk and stuff, but because of the fact that all of her friends are gone on the missions trip, she had no one to hang out with. I was glad to have the chance to hang out with her...especially since it was so nice out. It was nice to just be able to "hang out" not really do anything...but just do nothing. Doing nothing can be a very fun thing to do. Again...especially when the sun just seems to warm your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home