Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Taste of Camping

First day of "summer" and I already had quite the battle with my tent.

So, I'm home with Nate and notice that the tent that is set up in our backyard has lost almost all of its pegs and is blowing violently in the wind. I had already been out there once to put the pegs father down into the ground with a hammer. But, that obviously didn't work. So I go out there again because this is exactly how our last tent ripped. After wrestling with it in the middle of the yard I manage to undo the rest of the pegs which is probably all of three and drag the tent over to the side of the house where there isn't as much wind. There, I take it down. It was quite strenuous, but quite amusing.

And seen as though I have nothing better to do...(and am procrastinating from packing) I decided to share this.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home