Computer is Back!!
Well, we don't really have our real computer hooked up yet, but we have internet...and my dad has a laptop. :)Man, it's been awhile.
My summer has been going pretty well. Some ups. Some downs.
I GOT MY LICENSE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!! That's an up if I ever saw one. :D
I don't feel like going into the downs. Most of you know them anyway.
Another up was last night. I got to pick up a friend, and (we were going to go down by the river but then her family made her go to church so I went with her) after church we went back to my house. It was storming out and raining really hard so we went outside and stood there and sand songs for like 5 minutes. It was really cool. We were so soaked afterward though. It definitely didn't make my parents too happy coming into our new house soaking and muddy, but we strategically got to the bathroom and dried off. It was so worth it. Fun times.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home