Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ball is Over

I just got back from a weekend of ball in Regina. It was provincials.

We played our three games against the teams in our pool and ended up tieing two games and winning one....the exact same as the two teams we tied. So, there were a bunch of discrepancies with the tie breaking rules, but last night they called us first in our pool. That meant that we went right to the semi finals and had two chances at Westerns. We just had to win one game.

But, it was obviously too good to be true because someone protested last night and they called us back in the morning for tie breakers and all that junk. So...to make a longer story shorter, we lost in the quater final and are now back home.

I still don't think I'm playing ball next year. So, my last 8-9 years of playing: all over. Nostalgic, yes, but relieved and happy at the same time. It was fun while it lasted. Met some great girls that I've known for 8 years, and, ya, it was a good time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home