Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Summer



It's definitely summer.

Above are some pictures from the song, "Just Around the River Bend," that I talked about a few posts earlier.

I went to the school this morning to get my report card and drop some things off. I was pretty happy with my report card and was happy to see everyone for the last time until fall. Well, maybe not the last time. Mrs. Sawyer and I got talking and she said I should phone her in Aug. sometime because she's going to be at the school and she wouldn't mind some company. So there's one thing so far that I have to occupy my time with over the summer. Most of my friends are gone and my family isn't really going anywhere.

This afternoon I think I'm going out cow petting and hanging out outside and stuff. I am going to jam pack stuff into July between hanging out with Gavin for the last few times, going to CHIC, playing ball, and moving. It should be busy in a good way.

Then tonight I think I am going to Faith Alive again with Ashley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home