Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Joy of the Lord

My mom is home. And I think things are actually going okay. She seems well: happy, content, refreshed, etc.

Things may be looking up.

I realized something as I was looking through those encouraging notes last night and I meant to write it on last night's post. There were a couple of comments along the same line of reflecting joy even through tough times. They didn't mean as much to me at the time because nothing was really wrong, but now...after such a hard week...I look back at it and remember times when I'd be laughing and having quite a bit of fun and then sort of pausing and wondering why I was so happy when everything around me was so wrong.

The verse that says, "The joy of the Lord is my strength." put on a whole new meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home