Fall Retreat
We got back from fall retreat around 5:30 tonight. It was pretty good. It was great to just hang out there (it was beautiful) sometimes by myself and other times with other people, but for the most part I'm glad to be back home. It wasn't what I had expected, and one of the main reasons I was looking forward to it didn't really apply anyway...it got taken care of before I went.Earlier this evening, I seriously looked at my watch at like 8:00 and expected it to be closer to 10:00. Now, I am just sitting at the computer talking to some friends on msn and realize why my day was/is seeming so long. I gained an hour to my day when I crossed the Manitoba/Sask. border! Hehe, silly me.
But, regardless of the fact that it is only 9:00, I am going to go to bed. Goodnight...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home