Emptiness
I was back at Courts of Praise again tonight...for the first time since there has been no Seekers. Only...I wasn't there for Seekers, and it didn't feel right. It was hard. As soon as I walked in I was flooded with overwhelming memories and everything that I hadn't really been confronted with in such a hard way yet. It hurt. And I started crying. It felt so empty. I walked in and everyone was downstairs. I was supposed to be able to round the corner and see the leaders sitting at the table welcoming me with big smiles. Not tonight. There is no Seekers anymore. Everything that it meant to me, the influence that it had on my life, all the incredible times there at Seekers hurt to think about. So, I went for a walk outside. And it was the first time I really had a good cry about this hard change that has taken place in my life this year.It was so hard. I cried. God hugged me. But it still hurts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home