Sunday, December 17, 2006
This weekend has been pretty good.
I had a bunch of girlfriends over on Fri night and we had a bit of a Christmas party. After dying my hair darker (temporarily) , watching a few Christmas movies, going camera happy, and eating a crap load of food, it was three in the morning and we decided to go to bed. :) It was a grand old time.
...but now I am sick...
and have some homework to do
so I'm off...farewell
I had a bunch of girlfriends over on Fri night and we had a bit of a Christmas party. After dying my hair darker (temporarily) , watching a few Christmas movies, going camera happy, and eating a crap load of food, it was three in the morning and we decided to go to bed. :) It was a grand old time.
...but now I am sick...
and have some homework to do
so I'm off...farewell


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home