Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snow Day!!

Well...not quite. It takes a lot more than a super huge blizzard that makes it so that you can't see 20 feet in front of you to result in a snow day. So it seems. We definitely had to go to school today--I'm not complaining--I just find it really funny that the day went on as usual. Only in Canada. :) Well, it went on as usual until 3:00 came and the storm was at it's worse. At least 50 students, if not more, were stuck at school until the storm died down and parents could come and get us. I was there until 6:30 because it took my dad 4 hours to make it there from work. Yeeea, it was a grand old time....it actually was though. They made supper for us and everything. :D

It was pretty much my favourite day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home