Canoe Trip
We got back to Saskatoon today at about 2:00pm. Everything went very wonderfuly.The weather was amazing. There was barely any wind, the sun was out, and the nature was gorgeous.
Heather, Tiara, me and Mrs. Bekkatla were in a tent together. It was incredibly fun!!! Last night (Tiara was sleeping) Mrs. Bekkatla, Heather, and I talked for 2 hours straight. We were super hyper and giddy. We just talked about incidental things...but it was amazing. We got to know Mrs. Bekkatla tons better and had soo much fun. Definitely some amazing memories there.
It was super nice to be able to be out in God's creation. It was nice to be able to leave all homework stress and other stress behind and just go relax in the wilderness. There was about an hour yesterday--considering we got to our destination early--that I just sat in the (beached) canoe and looked around. It was so relaxing.
I wish I was still there. Now I have to actually think about everything I have to do. I'm too lazy and tired to even go have a shower...or even think about unpacking...or think about getting ready for JAM this weekend. I have like a one day rejuvenation and then I'm going hard again.
My mom says that they're just going to have to get a big picture of me for the house considering I'm never home.
:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home