Lost
I am really having a difficult time with this whole deciding between physics and psych. I don't know what I want to do more and I don't know what would be most helpful for the rest of my life. Especially since it's a decision that will have so much impact on the rest of my life. Maybe I'm just exaggerating; maybe it isn't that crucial...considering I'm only in grade 10. But, it seems like all of a sudden, something gave me a huge shove and I'm forced to grow up way too fast.I'm struggling throughout this whole thing to find myself...my identity. To find out who I am. Who God made me to be. What career path He wants me taking for the rest of my life. Where he wants me to use all the talents he gave me. What HIS plan is. My mom said, "We both know that you are a very scientifically minded person. Fortunately for you, you're well rounded at are good at both of these types."
I guess I'm just speaking out of frustrating. I know God made me who I am for a reason and he DOES have my life all planned out. I just wish it would be easier to see further down the road.
Who am I?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home