Friday, April 21, 2006

Pleasant Turn of Events

Yesterday actually turned out wonderfully. I hate how I can be so pessimistic.

Anyway, I found some friends that were around and three of us went biking. We biked down Clarence all the way to the river, went on some paths by the river, went across the bridges, and sat on the grass and ate ice cream from the Bus Stop. It was extremely lovely. It was a beautiful day...and I've wanted to get down to the river a couple times this spring. Truly Marvelous.

After our bike ride, I went back to the one girl's house and we attempted to fly a kite. It sort of worked, but there wasn't much wind. It was fun anyway. Then we sort of just hung out, watched TV, layed on the grass, etc. It truly is the simple things in life...

Today I'm back in the house while my brother is out golfing and my dad is at work. It's alright, though. I have a bit of an upset stomach, but other than that the day should go by pretty well. I think I'm going to go enjoy myself. Fly a kite (it's windy today and the kite's sitting right there), play N64, do a puzzle, read, etc.

Sigh...happy sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home