Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So I've officially been sitting here at the computer with this screen in front of me for about five minutes. Definitely can't think of anything to write.

This week has been pretty much the slowest moving and yet jam packed week in a long time. Two tests on Wednesday, two tests tomorrow, as assignment due tomorrow, three bball games, a bball practice, plus end of term/end of year equals STRESS!!! and grumpy teachers and grumpy students and chaotic family and just an all around UNideal week. But it will get better, Christmas is next week and then everything takes a massive drop until school starts and it gets busy again twice as fast as it dropped. Wow...what a roller coaster. I never really thought of it that way. December hits and everything gets crazier and crazier until suddenly there's a week of school left and it goes ubercrazy uberfast. Then Christmas eve comes immediately followed by Christmas day. As you go to bed on Christmas night, everything basically ends. There is yet to be another week and a half of NOTHINGNESS as I sit at home, maybe do homework to get ahead, but pretty much do nothing. Then school...that pretty much says it all. School starts and there's two weeks left of the term which means the epitome of chaos. And then BANG it's over. Finals are done, and term two gets off to a painfully slow start with no homework or assignments...which is probablay because the teachers feel the need to jam pack it all into june. ah, what a life. BUT this year there is a spuratic few weeks of incredible excitement as we head off to Bolivia. Yay!! :)

Anyway, as I am ranting on about the quirks of highschool, I have a physics binder beside me that needs to be opened and studied for my test tomorrow. And a Bible downstairs that I haven't really found time for in the past little bit. So, I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home