Monday, January 22, 2007

Finals...ish...

Now would be about the time when I'd post an entry on how finals are going--but considering I have a lot more on my mind than finals, I think I'll just settle for saying they are going just dandy. I rolled out of bed this morning and went to school exactly as I got up. Pj's and all. It was oober fun and the final (ELA) was quite easy. Tomorrow is bio and then the rest of the week gets even easier. I love this week. At least there's school, and I'm able to stay there until 3:00 everyday even though we have the option of going home when we're done. I kind of just don't like going home...

Which brings me to what's on my mind a lot more heavily than finals. Finals seem like nothing compared to how I feel about my home. I still do feel free--free from that judgement, free from needing to control the situation, and trusting my loving Father. But things still aren't that great.

Prayers appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home