The Future
Well, that kind of shakes up my future a bit...
...CBC is closing
However, it doesn't make me as upset as I would expect. It means that I have one less year to decide what I am going to do with my life...and I can't remember a time where I didn't picture myself going to CBC after highschool. But, all that and more considered, I don't mind. I've just been through the painful process of learning that change is a good thing...and I guess I've finally actually learnt that. Or maybe I'm just numb to change, what with Gavin leaving and Seekers ending and everything else. But, I'm kind of happy with my reaction. God is in control. Not me.
Your ways are not my ways...but I trust you.
2 Comments:
wow. thats crazy! how could they just close a college. what do you plan to do now?! -sarah
Well, they had to close because of the lack of money...they were quite a ways in debt.
I don't know what I'm going to do now. Depends where God takes me. I'm kind of excited. Maybe I'll start University a year earlier and do some campus for Christ stuff. Maybe I'll do a YWAM. Maybe I'll go to Providence College for a year or two. Or maybe I'll go to a different Bible college. I don't really know. :)
But, I'm sure willing to find out!!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home