Blue Mountain...and Everything Else in Life...
Our winter retreat at Blue Mountain was good. It was a little short and a little blah at times but all in all it was pretty fun. At the same time though, it was polluted with everything going on at home and just how overwhelmed and restless I've felt with life. I've really noticed the affects on the struggles at home in my everyday life. I've felt pretty weighed down and, ya, overwhelmed. For example, at my basketball game yesterday when I wasn't making any of my shots and getting really frustrated, I started crying on the bench. Not exactly because of basketball and the game...but because of everything going on and how sensitive I've been lately.Tonight is our highschool open house. Mr. Long asked me to come, lead tours, and be myself. That--I think I can do. It should be kind of fun.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home