More Change
Wow. Today was one of the hardest days that I have had in a while. On Tuesday this week, Mrs. Wiens informed us that she was pregnant and that she won't be at school next year. Then on Wed. night I was talking to a friend from Winnipeg and we were talking about Gavin and CBC closing. So then I started thinking about the lack of: Gavin, CBC, Seekers, and Mrs. Wiens. I was really bummed and really frustrated with all the change in my life. Well, today Mrs. Sawyer told us that she was moving to Kelowna, BC. in July. Well, that was more than I could take. I started crying, left the classroom, and was more upset than I've ever been at school since I can remember. I seriously could barely breathe. I was scared of all the change that will be happening next year and sick of it all at the same time. I went to the office and talked/cried with Colleen for like 20-30 mins. And I still haven't recovered. I have been really depressed and bummed and even scared all night.I wrote this during the summer and posted it on here...but it definitely applies again. More than ever.
"The road is not going to be easy. And that's the exciting part. There's going to be change in your life. Change that means I want to move you on toward bigger things. Change that will mean rough rivers and foggy roads. Closed doors that will mean others are opening. Change that means it's time for you to spread your wings and jump. Dive in. Dive in with me. Don't settle for less than the best. I have bigger and better things in store for you. My vision is unlimited and I have plans for you to prosper. Come away with me. Keep on keeping on. There will be change, things in you life will stop, people in your life will move on. Grieve, but let me catch your tears and hold you in my arms. I will lead you through the valley. I want to take your hand and attack the impossible, the difficult, the incredible, the indescribable...with you. Just…just trust me. You'll never be alone, and I never change. I have no turning. I am your rock, let me be your rock. Embrace the change, embrace my comfort, embrace me. "


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home