Thursday, February 22, 2007
Thank you. I knew that you would be able to stand before the giant...that you would be able to talk to your parents. I was using you. I did not give you a spirit of timidity but of power, of love, and of self-discipline. I was giving you strength. With my strength and my empowerment you were able to write the letter, give it to your parents, and talk to them. By doing that you brought healing. By obeying, you allowed me to bring freedom...to break bondages that you have been captive to for so long. And you see? The stone was just the right size to put the giant on the ground. Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young...and boast in your weaknesses, for when you are weak then I am strong. My voice of truth says, "Do not be afraid. This is for my glory." I'm so pleased with you. I will rejoice over you with singing. I will quiet you with my love. And now you are free! Free from that burden, free from disception, and free from that bondage. I was using you and I had faith in you. I love you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home