Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ONCE DIA!!! [on-say dee-a]

...Which when translated means: ELEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!

Eleven days until what, you ask?

BOLIVIA!!!!!!!!!

:)

I'm pretty pumped!! Everyting is coming together fairly well. We've had a few hard things to deal with with fundraising and people not cooperating. The hardest thing being Mrs. Wiens not being able to come to Bolivia with us. That's still a hard thing to think about. But, at the same time, I am really looking forward to the trip. We learnt spanish songs in 4th period today. I think that made everyone more excited for everything.

Other than that, life's been pretty good. It has been a hard month. Lots of sad/difficult news to deal with and lots of things that have happened since summer continuously coming back into my memory and affecting me. But, things will look up soon.

School is good. We started practicing our play for the dinner theatre with our parts and everything. That is kind of exciting as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home