Monday, March 12, 2007

It's that time of year again!

It's definitely my favourite time of year!! :) The weather has been AMAZING for the past couple of days. Everything is melting, it smells like spring, the sun is out, I can drive with my windows open, I almost ran out of windsheild washer fluid today, and it is extremely warm. I wore a skirt to school today and was in a very bubly and happy mood all day. After school me and friend went shopping; I bought two pairs of shorts and two t-shrits. It's definitely spring!!! :D

So, I'm trying this new thing were I don't let little things bug me. I decided that life would be so much easier and happier if I were just more carefree, didn't let myself sit on things for so long, didn't let the little things that people do get to me, and was just more, "whatever". It's not working very well...but I'm trying.

My family should be home in about 10 minutes. They're just getting back from Edmonton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home