Monday, May 07, 2007

Busy

Well, my parents left Sat. morning, I spent a long day at the school getting work done for dinner theatre, I went to my friend's house to spend the night there, we went to Courts of Praise on Sun. morning -- good service. Afterward, we hung out with Kendra for her birthday during the afternoon. Around 4 we went to spiderman three, then went to Broadway Cafe for supper, went back to Mike's house, and hung out until Heather called so I could go to her house and sleep (this is place I'm staying from now until Fri when my family gets home). We did homework, got up this morning, went to school, stayed after school to work some more, went to her grandparents house for supper, came back to her house, and now we're going to do some homework.

So...that rant was totally pointless except to say that I have been way too incredibly busy for my liking, have settled into a very grumpy mood, and feel like I could just crawl into a corner and sleep.

So busy that I miss the days that I was struggling with not being busy enough. Too busy to sit down and spend some time reading...whether it be a good novel or God's word. Too busy to think of anything less shallow to write about than my less than exciting schedule for the past weekend. So busy that it's driving me insane and making me restless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home