Don't Know What to Think
This weekend with Seekers at the lake was amazing. I had another "WOW" experience and there were lots of fun memories to go with it. But I'll tell more on that later on today. I have to get out the bad news first. They announced that as of now, there won't be Seekers next year.When something in your life that has had such a hugely incredible impact on your life is suddenly non-existant for the future...at least as of now...it hurts. I feel empty, like I can't let it go. Change is good, but it's so so so hard. There's something in me for next year that I'm worried will not be filled as it was so amazingly throughout this past year. There's a hole there now...and I don't know what to think.
I...we feel like Abraham when he was asked to sacrifice Isaac. All the leaders feel God is not giving them the go ahead with Seekers next year. They feel like God either has s0mething new or wants Seekers to stop for other reasons. So, we have to be obedient. And being obedient is not that easy.


2 Comments:
*hugs* I know that God has an amazing year ready for you next year. Focus on what he can do through you. Change is always hard but I know your strong enough to overcome that! -Sarah
thanks sarah...argh I wish it was easier to welcome it. And I wish my friend would be a little more understanding. Ah I could scream right now. Good time for me to go to bed. Or maybe not...doesn't the Bible say something about not going to sleep while being angry. Ya. Okay...so maybe I'll not be angry. But I could still scream. sigh. ~ames (ya...i didn't feel like signing it either)
Post a Comment
<< Home