Your Grace is Enough
It makes so much sense -- when I take time to think about it -- that really, it is not my ability, my talent, or my power...and that's the way it is supposed to be. If I was really amazing at singing and leading my worship team, there would be no room for God. If I was confident in my abilities, I wouldn't have to rely on God and be empowered by Him. Things are going to work out so much better if I deny myself and surrender completely to God and His power in my life -- if I open up to Him giving me the ability that I need and trusting Him that He will.Besides, the less ability that one has in the first place just means that it leaves more room for God's power. And what is going to be better, our power or God's?
And so I come. Willing. And trusting.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home